If you have applied for the University of Central Florida’s Graduate Application (UCF), you can check the status of whether your UCF application is accepted.
UCF Application Status
|Facility||UCF Application Status|
|UCF Full form||University of Central Florida|
|UCF Application Status check from||Future Knight Application Portal|
|Apply to UCF||Undergraduate Applications/ Graduate Applications|
You can track the status of your application in your Future Knight portal after clicking on Submit UCF Application.
UCF operates on a rolling admissions basis, you will receive an admissions decision once we have received all of your supporting documents. Transfer students receive a transfer credit summary once admitted.
How do check UCF Application Status
Undergraduate Application status can be checked or tracked from the Future Knight Application Portal. If you submitted the application form recently, follow the below steps:
- Click on the official application link at https://www.ucf.edu/apply-to-ucf/ (direct link below)
- Login to your account using your email address and password.
- Tap on the “Open Application” from Dashboard.
- Then click “Status Page” on the left-hand navigation column.
- Lastly, you can view your status as either approved or pending.
How to check Undergraduate application status
Follow the simple steps to check the undergraduate UCF application status:
- Go to the official website of UCF.
- Select the Undergraduate Application and click on More Informaion.
- Scroll down and click on “Check your Application Status”.
- Login to your account and click on the Application Link.
- Check the Status on the dashboard, otherwise, Open the application >> Status Page.
That is the process of how can you can check the status of your Undergraduate Application status on UCF.
How to check Graduate Application Status on UCF
To check the UCF Graduate application status at my UCF, follow the step below:
- Visit the official website of UCF.
- Select Graduate Applications and click on More Information
- Scroll down and click on “Check Your Application Status.”
- Login to your account with a username and password.
- After that, You can check the status of your application.
How long does it take ucf to process an application?
UCF works on a rolling admissions basis. Students can usually take two to four weeks from the date of completion of their application. They are informed within this time interval.