This post will be going to acquire you to the Celsius Class Action Settlement application. If you’ve bought Celsius drinks in the past seven years, you may be eligible for a payout from the Celsius Class Action Settlements.
The mega-popular energy drink brand was sued for claiming “no preservatives” on its label even though the drink contains citric acid.
The company maintains that the citric acid was used for flavor and not as a preservative; nonetheless, they have decided to settle the lawsuit and pay those who are eligible.
If you have purchased a Celsius drink or drink mix between January 1, 2015, and November 23, 2022, you will be eligible for the payment. To be able to receive up to $250 under the Celsius Drink class action lawsuit, you will need to provide proof of purchase, such as a Celsius receipt. If you don’t have proof of purchase, the company will charge you $20.
To submit a Celsius class action lawsuit claim form, you can visit the Celsius class action settlement webpage and upload scans or photos of your purchase receipts. If you qualify, you will receive up to $250 in compensation.
Dates and Deadlines
|Claims Deadline||February 13, 2023|
|Exclusion Deadline||February 13, 2023|
|Objection Deadline||February 13, 2023|
|Fairness Hearing||March 31, 2023|
Submit Celsius Class Action Lawsuit Claim form
Here is the step by step process on the celsius class action lawsuit claim form:
- Visit the official website of Celsius Class Action Settlement:
- Then, Click on the Submit a Claim.
- Enter the all required Claimant Information such as (i) name, (ii) email address, (iii) phone number, and (iv) address.
- Next, complete the product selection.
- Provide the Purchase History and Settlement Options.
- Next, confirm your application and submit a claim form.